Powered By Blogger

miércoles, 6 de abril de 2011

LETTER

hello how are you?

Today was a good day for me, I think of you too because we did not go to school. I think this semester I'll go out like last.hey friend sit with me in math is boring to be in that class without someone to make me laugh so hard

Physical education is the stuff that I like, I think you do not like any. but you are very smart.
After school I'm 1 or 2 hours with my girlfriend, to go after a train until 7 pm I get very tired sometimes this is what I do during the week.

I spend my free time to relax, and hang out with friends or to play video games. At night I usually do my homework and study.

At this moment, I'm listening to music and eating a delicious chocolate ice cream. excuse me I have to go to dinner are calling. pablito

bye see you tomorrow.

sTiiNkY puMpKiiNg.








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario