Powered By Blogger

miércoles, 9 de marzo de 2011

LIKES/DISLIKES

WHAT´S A HOBBIE YOU LIKE?

Maria:Hi larisa,how are you?
Larissa: fine thank you
Maria:god,can ask you question ?
Larissa:of curse!
Maria: what´s a hobbie you like?
Larissa:I love watching action movies
Maria: where?
Larissa: in my House
Maria: who?
Larissa:with my sister
Maria: thanks of you answers
Larissa:you are welcome







Daniel: hi Jorge, How are you? 
Jorge: fine thank you
Daniel: oh well, can ask you question?
Jorge:of curse!
Daniel: what´s a hobbie like?
Jorge: i like skateboarding
Daniel:where?
Jorge:in the park
Daniel: when?
Jorge:the weekend
Daniel: who?
Jorge:with my friends
Daniel:thanks of you answers
Jorge:you're welcome

Alejandro:Hi Mauricio, How are you?
Mauricio:not so good or so bad,thank you
Alejandro:oh well can ask you question?
Mauricio:yeah right
Alejandro:what´s a hobbie like?
Mauricio:I like to play fronton
Alejandro:oh well,where?
Mauricio:on the tennis fronton
Alejandro:when?
Mauricio:every third day
Alejandro:who?
Mauricio:with my cousins
Alejandro:oh well, thanks of you answers
Mauricio:you're welcome

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario